Fan information for the match in Düsseldorf
The official Hoffenheim fan representatives have assembled all the most important information to prepare TSG fans traveling to the Bundesliga match away to Fortuna Düsseldorf (Saturday 15 September, 15.30 CET).
- Fans travelling by car can reach the Merkur Spiel-Arena via the following motorways: from the North via the A52 and A3, from the West via the A44 and the A57 and from the South via the A57 and A59. The Düsseldorf International Messe (conference centre) is located adjacent to the Merkur Spiel-Arena. The Merkur Spiel-Arena and the Düsseldorf Messe are clearly signposted throughout the city.
- From the Autobahn A44, the Autobahn exit AS 29 Messe-Nord/Stadion/Arena leads directly to the large car parks at the Merkur Spiel-Arena.
- There is a €5 parking charge on matchdays.
- Car park P2 is reserved exclusively for away fans.
- Tickets for all Fortuna Düsseldorf home matches are also valid as transport tickets on public transport infrastructure in the vicinity of the stadium.
- To get to the Merkur Spiel-Arena from the Düsseldorf main train station, take the U78.
- Further information regarding the journey can be accessed here.
- The stadium and the area for away fans will open two hours before kick-off (13.30 CET).
- The area for away fans can only be accessed via the North-East entrance.
- The area for away fans is in blocks 19-21.
- The south tribune is the area for home fans. Entrance to this area with away colours or symbols is not permitted.
- Bags and rucksacks are forbidden. Only small bags no larger than A4 size can be brought into the stadium.
- Further information on stadium regulations can be found here.
- Cash is the only accepted form of payment at food and drink outlets in the stadium.
Match facts and statistics »
Print Page to top