Arrival & departure
- TSG Hoffenheim recommend you install and use the official Corona-Warn-App from the Robert Koch Institute as well as the Luca contact tracing app.
As in the previous season, we will again be using admission slots, which you can access here.
Before entering the PreZero Arena, visitors must check in using the Luca app via QR code or bring along a completed guest registration form (see Downloads at www.tsg-hoffenheim.de/hygienekonzept). However, for faster verification, we ask all visitors to use the digital method via the Luca app.
Wearing an FFP2 or medical mask is compulsory at all times until you reach your seat in the PreZero Arena. Other masks, e.g. cloth masks or fan scarves, will not be accepted.
The three conditions: COVID-19 test, proof of vaccination or proof of previous infection.
To enter the PreZero Arena, all ticket holders aged six years and over must meet one of the following conditions:
Option A: Negative test result (Rapid antigen test or PCR)
A negative COVID-19 test result (rapid antigen test, not older than 24 hours or PCR test, not older than 48 hours). Self-tests for home use are not permitted!
We recommend you download the Luca app (download for Android / iOS) and the Corona-Warn-App (download for Android / iOS) to your mobile phone.
Book a test at a test station in Germany that works with the Corona-Warn-App or the Luca-App:
Luca-App: You can book your appointment directly in the app by tapping on the calendar icon.
Corona-Warn-App: You can find suitable test stations across Germany for the Corona-Warn-App via https://map.schnelltestportal.de/.
On match day, have your mobile phone ready with the Luca-App and the Corona-Warn-App. Show your test result along with your ID card/passport at the checkpoint.
All other regional test stations that are not connected to the Luca-App or Corona-Warn-App are also permitted - however, these do not fall under the aspect of "Fast Lane" or "Digital 3G Proof". It is expected that the checks will take longer here.
Option B: Fully vaccinated person
Your vaccination will only be recognised as valid if you have received the second vaccination dose, provided it is a two-dose vaccine. At least 14 days must have passed since your final vaccination dose.
Only vaccinations with the COVID-19 vaccines recognised by the Paul Ehrlich Institute are accepted.
Your proof of vaccination must be presented in digital form (Corona-Warn-App, Luca-App or CovPass) or by a vaccination certificate - we urge all spectators to choose the digital form in order to also be able to use the "fast lane" at the checkpoint.
Option C: Recovered persons
You are considered to be fully recovered when:
- Option C1:
You have been infected with COVID-19 within the last six months and more than 28 days ago. The infection must have been proven with a positive PCR test, which you must present.
- Option C2:
You were infected with COVID-19 more than 6 months ago (the infection must have been proven with a positive PCR test, which you must present) and you provide proof that you have received a vaccination dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of vaccination must be presented. Only vaccinations with COVID-19 vaccines recognised by the Paul Ehrlich Institute are accepted.
Since 12 July 2021, it has also been possible to deposit digital COVID certificates of recovery from the EU using the Corona-Warn-App (version 2.5.1). We urge all customers to choose the digital form in order to also be able to use the "fast lane" at the checkpoint.
- Ensure good hand hygiene, use the hand disinfectant provided in all relevant areas and, as far as possible, avoid touching your face, handles and railings.
- There will be a complete ban on smoking and alcohol throughout the stadium during the Covid-19 special match operations.
- Loitering in the stadium concourse is not permitted. Please return to your seats as soon as possible after entering the stadium or purchasing food and drinks.
- The consumption of food and drinks is only allowed at your own seats.
- Separate paths for spectators are indicated by floor markings in the stadium perimeter, at the kiosks, the shops and the toilet facilities (one-way system). Please adhere to these instructions in order to minimise the risk to others.
- Turn your back to the other spectators in your row when leaving or returning to your seat and observe cough and sneeze etiquette.
- If possible, avoid going to the toilet directly before kick-off, during the half-time break and at the final whistle in order to avoid queues. The security staff will regulate access to the toilets to avoid overcrowding.
- In order to avoid crowds after the end of the match, the exit from each stand will be regulated according to fixed time windows. For the protection of all spectators, please adhere to the specified times, which will be communicated via our stadium announcer and the big screen.
Please note there will be no ticket office open on the day of the match. Tickets for the event can be booked via our Online Shop until half-time! Use our Online Shop en route to the stadium and choose "Mobile Tickets" as your shipping method!
We hope you enjoy being back in our living room!