The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the information needed for TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to VfL Wolfsburg (Monday at 20:30 CET/Live ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- Fans who are travelling by bus can drive directly to the away entrance located in the southern part of the stadium. The buses can park there during the match.
- For supporters travelling by car, free-of-charge car parking spaces are available around the Allerpark.
- We recommend that you follow the signposting and arrive via the A 39 and the B 188.
- Fans travelling by train will be able to reach the Volkswagen Arena by foot in 15 minutes. You will need to take a left from the train station and head east.
- There will be no shuttle service available.
- The away entrance opens 90 minutes before the match (19:00 CET).
- It is not possible to pay with cash at the Volkswagen Arena.
- Instead, an EC card with a payment function or a VfL card is required.
- Fans have the option to deposit items at the away entrance for a fee of €2.
- Fans heavily under the influence of alcohol may be refused entry.
- Further information on the VfL Wolfsburg Stadium Regulations can be found here.
Print Page to top