Hoffenheim versus Frankfurt. achtzehn99.de is here to take you through the all important facts about Saturday's Bundesliga match which starts at 15:30 in the Commerzbank-Arena.
- Hoffenheim are yet to lose to Frankfurt in the Bundesliga (1 win, 2 draws). The only win between the two teams came in October 2008 when Hoffenheim won 2-1.
- 1899 are currently on 38 points, 10 ahead of the team in 16th and can start planning for their third Bundesliga season now that they are guaranteed a place. For Eintracht their chances of European football have slipped away as they find themselves seven points behind the team in 6th.
- Hoffenheim celebrated equalling their largest ever Bundesliga victory after a 5:1 result over Hamburg. Hertha Berlin were the other team to be beaten by the same scoreline.
- No team has won more points in the league having been behind than Eintracht Frankfurt have (21). Only Bayern get close having turned 5 games on their heads.
- When Hoffenheim take the lead in a match, away from home, they do not give it up (5 matches, 5 wins).
- Frankfurt scoring freely: In their last 6 matches they have scored 12 goals but have also let in 11.
- It has been 9 games since Frankfurt last kept a clean sheet - longer than any other Bundesliga club. No team has kept less clean sheets than Frankfurt (5).
- Hoffenheim has the worst shot accuracy in the league (39.4%).
- Frankfurt's 12 goals from long-range are only topped by Hamburg's 14.
- The top scorers for both teams - Ibisevic (12) and Meier (10) - both scored twice during Matchday 22.
Print Page to top