Vote for Beier as "Rookie of the Season"

Maximilian Beier is one of four players in the running for the DFL's "Rookie of the Season" award. The TSG attacker has already been named ‘Rookie of the Month’ twice and is now competing with Victor Boniface, Xavi Simons and Ian Maatsen for the full-season award.

Maximilian Beier has enjoyed an outstanding season following his return from Hannover 96: in 32 appearances so far, the 21-year-old has scored 15 goals and set up a further four. With these strong numbers, Beier has earned himself a nomination for the DFL's "Rookie of the Season" award. Voting is underway and will end at 23:59 CET on Tuesday. The fan vote makes up 40% of the overall result, with the remaining 60% coming from the votes of representatives of each of the 18 Bundesliga clubs as well as a panel of selected experts.

Click here to vote

Download Now!
Print Page to top