In order to guarantee a fair allocation of the limited number of tickets available, we will hold a raffle among all our season ticket holders for the 2019/2020 Bundesliga season who have expressed interest. The following conditions apply:
All season ticket holders (invoice recipients) from the 2019/2020 Bundesliga season can participate in the TSG ticket raffle. Every season ticket holder already has a customer account in the Online Ticket Shop and does not need to create a new account. If you are using your customer account for the first time, please click on "Password forgotten" during registration in order to generate a password for login. If you do not receive a new password by email within 10 minutes, this is because no e-mail address has been registered with your customer number. In this case, please use our regular form at https://www.tsg-hoffenheim.de/stammplatz. You will receive a reply by email within 24 hours (on working days) and will then be able to log in. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com with your customer number (see season ticket invoice or alternatively your season ticket from the 2019/2020 season) and your postal address.
Each season ticket holder can then enter the online raffle in the Online Shop (only visible when logged in). The number of tickets that can be applied for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held last season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle event than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. The raffle will be open until Tuesday 20 October 2020 at 16:00 CET – please understand that we will not be able to accept any further enquiries about the raffle after this time. We kindly request that you make note of this! A "Step by Step" guide can be found here.
Once the raffle has been completed, we will allocate the winners' seats in accordance with the best seat principle in the allocation plan approved as part of the hygiene concept (with the appropriate social distancing) and inform the winners by email. A free choice of seat is not possible. The winning tickets will be allocated either as individual seats or two seats side-by-side – depending on the respective winners and the social distancing requirements. The e-mail informing the winners will be sent out on Monday 26 October 2020. The tickets must be converted in the Online Ticket Shop by 18:00 CET on Wednesday 28 October 2020. The accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit card and instant bank transfer. The tickets can be obtained in Print@Home or Mobile Ticket format. If the allocated seats are not converted within the specified time frame, they will expire and be reallocated. We will not issue any cancellations, as reallocation is possible for unconverted tickets. We kindly ask you to refrain from enquiries about the status of the raffle. Any entrants that receive reallocated tickets will be informed exclusively by e-mail. If there are any remaining tickets available after we have also reallocated the tickets, we will inform our members exclusively by email. An open sale of tickets is not planned. Please note that due to the current coronavirus situation, raffles will be held shortly before each respective game.
Please note that for matches held under these special conditions, our hygiene concept applies alongside our stadium regulations and the General Terms and Conditions. By participating in the raffle and subsequently purchasing tickets, you agree to comply with all three sets of regulations. This means that, in addition to the admission ticket, you must also bring a valid form of photo identification (personal ID or passport) as well as submit the TSG registration form upon entry to the stadium. Please fill this out before your visit and have all three documents ready at the entrance. The TSG registration form can be downloaded here.
In order to view the raffle event, season ticket holders must log in with their customer number. A "Step by Step" explanation can be downloaded here.
Quick facts on the TSG raffle:
1. The number of tickets that each season ticket holder may apply for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held in the 2019/2020 Bundesliga season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle event than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. A raffle is being held to ensure tickets are allocated in a fair manner.
2. Important change vis-à-vis the raffle for the match against FC Bayern Munich: In the event a season ticket holder enters the raffle, applies for an odd number of tickets (e.g. 1, 3, 5 etc.) and is allocated those tickets accordingly, we offer the ticket holder the option to purchase the immediately adjacent seat provided that it is available. If this is no longer possible due to capacity reasons, as only one single seat may be available, the ticket holder will have his/her allocated number of tickets reserved as per normal. Due to the automated placement, we have no influence on which customers will have an additional seat reserved – we therefore ask you to refrain from enquiries.
Here's an example scenario: Customer Max Mustermann had a season ticket in PK2A in the 2019/20 season, makes another ticket request for PK2A against Borussia Dortmund and is allocated this ticket. In this case, we will reserve two tickets next to each other for him. Erika Musterfrau had three season tickets in the 2019/20 season and also requests this number, wins the raffle and is then allocated four tickets rather than three. The ticket holder can now decide for herself during the conversion phase whether she wants to take only the requested seat(s) or whether she wants to convert the additional seat as well and thus purchase it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This adjustment does not reduce the chances of winning for other season ticket holders, as according to the current hygiene concept, we are not allowed to allocate the extra and immediately adjacent seat to an odd allocation. Only the same household or the same invoice recipient may sit directly next to each other. When drawing lots, however, the season ticket holder may only request the number of tickets that he/she also had as season tickets in the 2019/2020 season - see Point 1!
3. Registering for the TSG ticket raffle does not mean committing to buy tickets.
4. Registering for the TSG ticket raffle is free of charge.
5. Selecting the "Accept fewer tickets" option in the TSG ticket raffle (this can be selected in the shopping basket before completing the order) increases your chances of success in the raffle. If you do not select the "Accept fewer tickets" option, you will only be allocated tickets if the number of tickets you request corresponds to the number of tickets drawn in your name in the raffle.
6. In accordance with a joint decision taken by all 36 clubs of the Bundesliga and the Bundesliga 2, there will be no standing tickets, no sale of alcoholic drinks and no ticket contingents for fans of the away club at all Bundesliga matches until the end of October 2020. In addition, the possibility to track chains of infection must be ensured when it comes to ticket sales – this is done via our guest registration when entering the PreZero Arena.