For the first Bundesliga home match against Bayern Munich, on Sunday, 27 September 2020 (15:30 CET), we have been given the go-ahead - on the basis of the hygiene concepts developed in cooperation with the Heidelberg local health authorities and the Sinsheim Public Order Office - to host a limited number of fans in the PreZero Arena for the first time in six months.
As a first step, a maximum of 6,030 spectators can now be admitted to Bundesliga matches in the PreZero Arena. The prerequisite for this decision was the comprehensive hygiene concept developed by the club. Only if every single attendee respects this concept will it be possible for us to continue hosting matches with spectators in the future.
In order to guarantee a fair allocation of the limited number of tickets available, we will hold a raffle among all 2019/20 season ticket holders who have expressed interest. The following conditions apply:
All season ticket holders (invoice recipients) from the most recent Bundesliga season (2019/2020) can participate in the TSG ticket raffle. Every season ticket holder already has a customer account in the online ticket shop and does not need to create a new account. If you are using your customer account for the first time, please click on "Password forgotten" during registration in order to generate a password for login. If you do not receive a new password by email within ten minutes, this is because no e-mail address has been registered with your customer number. In this case, please use our regular form at https://www.tsg-hoffenheim.de/stammplatz. You will receive a reply by email within 24 hours (on working days) and will then be able to log in. If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your customer number (see season ticket invoice or alternatively your season ticket from the 2019/2020 season) and your postal address.
Each season ticket holder can now enter the online raffle in the online shop (only visible when logged in). The number of tickets that can be applied for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held last season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle event than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. The raffle will be open until Monday 21 September 2020 at 14:00 CET - please understand that we will not be able to accept any further enquiries about the raffle after this time. We kindly request that you make note of this! A "Step by Step" guide can be found here.
Once the raffle has been completed, we will allocate the winners' seats in accordance with the best seat principle in the allocation plan approved as part of the hygiene concept (with the appropriate social distancing) and inform the winners by email. A free choice of seat is not possible. The winning tickets will be allocated either as individual seats or two seats side-by-side - depending on the respective winners and the social distancing requirements. The e-mail informing the winners will be sent out by 23 September 2020 (late afternoon). The tickets must be converted in the online ticket shop by 12:00 CET on 25 September 2020. The accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit card and instant bank transfer. The tickets can be obtained in Print@Home or Mobile Ticket format. If the allocated seats are not converted within the specified time frame, they will expire and be reallocated. We will not issue any cancellations, as a reallocation is possible for unconverted tickets. We kindly ask you to refrain from making enquiries about the raffle. We will not issue any cancellations, as reallocation is possible for unconverted tickets. We kindly ask you to refrain from enquiries about the raffle. Any entrants that receive reallocated tickets will be informed by e-mail and will be given a new "conversion time window". Please note that due to the current Coronavirus situation, raffles will be held shortly before each respective game.
Please note that for matches held under these special conditions, our hygiene concept applies alongside our stadium regulations and the General Terms and Conditions. By participating in the raffle and subsequently purchasing tickets, you agree to comply with all three sets of regulations. This means that, in addition to the admission ticket, you must also bring a valid form of photo identification (identity card, driving licence or passport) as well as submit the TSG registration form upon entry to the stadium. Please do this before your visit and have all three documents ready at the entrance. The TSG registration form can be downloaded here.
In order to view the raffle event, season ticket holders must log in with their customer number. A "Step by Step" explanation can be downloaded here.
Quick facts on the TSG raffle:
- The number of tickets that can be applied for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held last season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle event than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. A raffle is being held to ensure tickets are allocated in a fair manner.
- Registering for the TSG ticket raffle does not mean committing to buy tickets.
- Registering for the TSG ticket raffle is free of charge.
- Selecting the "Accept fewer tickets" option in the TSG ticket raffle (this can be selected in the shopping basket before completing the order) increases your chances of success in the raffle. If you do not select the "Accept fewer tickets" option, you will only be allocated tickets if the number of tickets you request corresponds to the number of tickets drawn in your name in the raffle.
- In line with a joint decision made by all 36 Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 clubs, there will be no standing spaces, no alcohol served and no tickets for away fans at all Bundesliga matches until the end of October 2020. In addition, the tracking of infection chains must be guaranteed in the ticket selling process - this will be done via our attendee registration system upon entry to the PreZero Arena.