In order to ensure a fair allocation of the few tickets available, we will be giving them away in a raffle among the interested season ticket holders for the 2019/2020 Bundesliga season. The following conditions apply:
All season ticket holders (invoice recipients) from the most recent Bundesliga season (2019/2020) can participate in the TSG ticket raffle. Every season ticket holder already has a customer account in the online ticket shop and does not need to create a new account. If you are using your customer account for the first time, please click on "Forgot my password" during registration in order to generate a password for login. If you do not receive a new password by email within ten minutes, this is because no email address has been registered with your customer number. In this case, please use our regular form at https://www.tsg-hoffenheim.de/stammplatz. You will receive a reply by email within 24 hours (on working days) and will then be able to log in. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com with your customer number (see season ticket invoice or alternatively your season ticket from the 2019/2020 season) and your postal address.
Every season ticket holder can now enter the online raffle in the online shop (only visible when logged in). The number of tickets that can be applied for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held last season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. The raffle will be open until Monday 5 October 2020 at 16:00 CET – please understand that we will not be able to accept any further enquiries about the raffle after this time. We kindly request that you make note of this! A "Step by Step" guide can be found here.
Once the raffle has been completed, we will allocate the winners' seats in accordance with the best seat principle in the allocation plan approved as part of the hygiene concept (with the appropriate social distancing) and inform the winners by email. A free choice of seat is not possible. The winning tickets will be allocated either as individual seats or two seats side-by-side – depending on the respective winners and the social distancing requirements The email informing the winners will be sent out on Monday 12 October 2020. The tickets must be claimed in the the online ticketing shop) by Wednesday 14 October 2020 at 18:00 CET. The accepted payment methods are PayPal, credit card and instant bank transfer. The tickets can be obtained in Print@Home or Mobile Ticket format. If the allocated seats are not claimed within the specified time frame, they will expire and be reallocated. We will not issue any cancellations, as a reallocation is possible for unclaimed tickets. We kindly ask you to refrain from making enquiries about the raffle. Any entrants that receive reallocated tickets will be informed by email. If there are any remaining tickets available after we have also reallocated the tickets, we will inform our members exclusively by email. There are no plans to hold any free sales of tickets. Please note that due to the current Coronavirus situation, raffles will be held shortly before each respective game.
Please note that for matches held under these special conditions, our hygiene concept applies alongside our stadium regulations and the General Terms and Conditions. By participating in the raffle and subsequently purchasing tickets, you agree to comply with all three sets of regulations This means that, in addition to the admission ticket, you must also bring a valid form of photo identification (identity card, driving licence or passport) as well as submit the TSG registration form upon entry to the stadium. Please do this before your visit and have all three documents ready at the entrance. The TSG registration form can be downloaded here.
In order to view the raffle event, season ticket holders must log in with their customer number. A "Step by Step" explanation can be downloaded here.
Quick facts about the TSG raffle:
- Each season ticket holder (invoice recipient) can apply for the raffle. The number of tickets that can be applied for corresponds to the number of season ticket seats held in the 2019/2020 Bundesliga season. Important information: any season ticket holder that applies for a greater number of tickets in the raffle than seats held in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season will automatically be removed from the raffle. A raffle is being held to ensure tickets are allocated in a fair manner.
- An important change from the raffle for the game against Bayern Munich: If a season ticket holder with an odd number of tickets (e.g. 1, 3, 5, etc.) takes part in the raffle and is allocated that number of tickets, we offer the ticket holder the option of acquiring the adjacent seat, subject to availability. If this is no longer possible due to capacity reasons, as only one single seat may be available, seats will be reserved for the assigned number of tickets as normal. Due to the automated placement, we have no influence on which customers are awarded an extra seat – we therefore ask you not to make any enquiries.
For example: Customer John Doe had a season ticket in PK2A in the 2019/2020 season, also requests a ticket in PK2A for the game against Borussia Dortmund and wins it in the raffle. In this case, we reserve two seats next to each other for him. Susan Samplename had three season ticket cards in the 2019/2020 season and requests that number in the raffle, wins the raffle and is awarded four tickets instead of the three. She can now decide independently whether she only uses the requested seat (or seats) during the ticket claiming phase or whether she also wants to claim and acquire the additional seat.
IMPORTANT: This change does not reduce other season ticket holders' chances of winning, as we are not allowed to allocate the additional, directly adjacent seat in addition to an odd allocation according to the current hygiene concept. Only the same household or the same invoice recipients may sit directly next to each other. However, in the raffle, the season ticket holder may only request the number of tickets equal to the number of season tickets they held in the 2019/2020 season – see point 1!
- Registering for the TSG ticket raffle does not mean committing to buy tickets.
- Registering for the TSG ticket raffle is free of charge.
- Selecting the "Accept fewer tickets" option in the TSG ticket raffle (this can be selected in the shopping basket before completing the order) increases your chances of success in the raffle. If you do not select the "Accept fewer tickets" option, you will only be allocated tickets if the number of tickets you request corresponds exactly to the number of tickets drawn in your name in the raffle.
- In line with a joint decision made by all 36 Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 clubs, there will be no standing spaces, no alcohol served and no tickets for away fans at all Bundesliga matches until the end of October 2020. In addition, the tracking of infection chains must be guaranteed in the ticket selling process - this will be done via our attendee registration system upon entry to the PreZero Arena.