Together for Hoffenheim – together into our 16th Bundesliga season! This will be the motto for the fan march to the PreZero Arena by TSG Hoffenheim supporters on Saturday. Prior to the game against SC Freiburg (15:30 CET), the TSG fans will make their way from the pedestrian zone in Sinsheim to the stadium. The meeting point for all fans will be in front of the Sinsheimer Wächter at 11:00 CET. The fan march will get going at 12:30 CET.
Thanks in part to your wonderful support over the last weeks and months of the 2022/23 campaign, head coach Pellegrino Matarazzo's team managed to stay in the division. Let's build on that together and make a statement by holding a fan march to the first game of the new Bundesliga season.
To ensure that such initiatives remain possible in the future, the TSG Hoffenheim fan representatives ask you to observe the following points:
- Please leave the meeting point clean and throw your rubbish in the bins provided.
- Do not drop any rubbish on the way to the stadium.
- It is forbidden to bring glass bottles with you to the fan march.
- We would like to point out that the Explosives Act must be observed.
- The instructions issued by the police and the specially appointed stewards must be followed.