Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information to prepare away fans for the Cup game at Bayern Munich (Wednesday, 20.45 CET/Liveticker on achtzehn99.de).
- To reach the Allianz Arena, take the A99 motorway and turn off at the junction München-Fröttmaning Nord.
- TSG fans travelling by car can use car park P.
- The parking charge is €10.
- Exit is only possible by license plate recognition. Payment (cash, debit card, credit card) and the associated entry of the number plate is possible at the car park cash machine as well as at cash registers directly at the away fans entrance. In order to avoid a long wait after the game, the parking fee should be paid before the game.
- Fan buses can park at "Busparkplatz Gäste." The parking charge is €25.
- Cars that are too big for the designated away fans parking can also use the bus parking. The parking charge for these vehicles is €15.
- Away fans arriving at the Allianz Arena on the underground, will no longer be able to use the Esplanade to reach Eingang Süd of the Allianz Arena, but will reach a new entrance for away fans via a footpath at Fröttmaninger Heide (away from the underground tracks).
- On leaving the stadium, away fans should use (like in the past) Esplanade Süd, in order to get back to the underground.
- The stadium opens two hours before kick-off (18:45 CET).
- Away fans ticket holders can only enter via the new away fans entrance "Eingang Gäste".
- Away fans will be situated in block numbers 342, 343, 344 and 345.
- Away fans cannot buy tickets on matchday.
- Fans at the Allianz Arena can only pay with a debit/credit card or an Arena Card.
- You can hand back your Arena Card in the away fan section.
- Bags and backpacks larger than A4 size may not be brought into the stadium.
- For security reasons, entry to the Paulaner Fan Zone is exclusively reserved for Bayern Munich fans.
- To view the complete stadium rules and regulations, click here.
Print Page to top