The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information for TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to FC Bayern Munich (Saturday at 15.30 CET/Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- To get to the Allianz Arena, take the A99 and turn off at the junction München-Fröttmaning-Nord.
- Fan buses can park at "Busparkplatz Gäste" (formerly "Busparkplatz Nord"). The parking fee is €25.
- Vehicles that are over two metres in height must also park at the bus parking lot (parking fee €15).
- The P1 car park is available to drivers.
- Away fans who travel to the Allianz Arena via the metro should alight at Fröttmaning and from there they will be directed to the stadium via a footpath.
- For more travel information, click here.
- The stadium will open two hours before kick-off (13:30 CET).
- No ticket offices will be open on the day. The match is sold-out.
- Bags and backpacks larger than A4 size may not be brought into the stadium. There is no information about luggage storage facilities.
- For security reasons, entry to the Paulaner Fan Zone is reserved exclusively for fans of FC Bayern Munich.
- Fans who are visibly drunk may be refused entry to the stadium.
- It is forbidden to smoke in the stands upon entering the block.
- Visitors to the Allianz Arena may pay with a debit/credit card or an ArenaCard.
- To view the Stadium Rules, click here.
Print Page to top