The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information for TSG supporters travelling to Berlin to see their side take on Hertha BSC (Saturday at 15:30 CET/Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- The stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kick-off (14:00 CET).
- Info on the ticket office can be found here.
- The away sector is located in blocks G and H as well as in blocks 15-17.
- There is free seating in blocks G and H.
- Away supporters should only access the stadium via the "Südtor" entrance. The away sector will be cut off from the rest of the stadium so please ensure you follow the signposting.
- There is a bag storage facility at PO5. Only bags up to A4 size are permitted.
- You can pay with cash in the away sector.
- The parking fee at the Olympiastadion is €7.
Print Page to top