The Hoffenheim fan representatives have compiled all the most important information to prepare TSG supporters making the trip for the DFB-Cup first round tie away to Würzburger Kickers (Saturday 18:30 CET).
- The recommended route for those travelling by car or bus is via the A3 Autobahn.
- The stadium is signposted at the Heidingsfeld junction.
- The residential area surrounding the stadium is closed to private motorists. It is therefore recommended that motorists park in the parking area for away fans.
- Further information on parking options can be accessed here.
- From the Würzburg main train station, take tram line no. 5 to arrive at the stadium.
- The stadium will open two hours prior to kick-off (18:30 CET).
- It has not yet been decided whether or not away tickets will be sold at the ticket office. Any announcements on this subject will be made here. In any case, the allocation of away tickets is almost entirely sold out.
- In the area for away fans, the standing zone (Block 5) and the seating zone(Block 6) are separate from one another. It is not possible to move between the two.
- Any spectators visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be denied entry to the stadium. eA full overview of the stadium regulations can be accessed here.
Print Page to top