The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CET).
- Away buses can park free of charge in the P6 parking area.
- Cars and mini-buses can park free of charge in the Pendelbusparkplatz parking area.
- From here, fans can travel one stop on the S-Bahn to Leverkusen-Mitte or, alternatively, take a bus to the stadium entrance.
- Further information on transport can be accessed here.
- Both the stadium and the section for away fans will open two hours before kick-off (13:30 CET).
- Cash can not be used for payment in the BayArena. Bank cards or the BayArena stadium card must be used instead.
- Drinks are served in reusable cups which can be acquired with a deposit of €2.
- Fans who are visibly under the influence of alcohol will be subject to a breathalyser test. Permission to remain in the stadium will be dependant on the result of said test.
- Large rucksacks/bags and portable chargers are not allowed to be brought into the stadium grounds.
- There is a deposit service for small items, which is located at the stadium entrance. A €1 fee applies.
- The full stadium rules issued by Bayer 04 Leverkusen can be accessed here.
Print Page to top