The TSG Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the important information needed to prepare supporters travelling to the upcoming Bundesliga match away to 1. FSV Mainz 05 on the final day of the 2018/19 season (Saturday at 15:30 CET / Live Ticker at achtzehn99.de).
- The sole option to arrive by bus is via Koblenzer Straße.
- At car park P9 by the away sector, there are parking options for fan buses. The costs are €10 per bus and €5 per minibus.
- For supporters arriving by car, there are no parking options at the Opel-Arena.
- As an alternative, there is a free-of-charge Park & Ride carpark at the Messe (Genfer Allee, 55129 Mainz). Numerous shuttle buses are in operation from there.
- There is also a shuttle bus running from Mainz train station to the stadium.
- The stadium will open two hours prior to kick-off (13:30 CET).
- The box offices for away fans are open three hours prior to kick-off. Late-notice ticket information can be found here.
- There is the possibility to deposit large rucksacks and bags prior to entry.
- Drinks cartons up to 0.25l in size may be brought into the stadium.
- In the away sector, fans can pay with cash, card, EC card and credit card.
Print Page to top