Fan information on the match in Leipzig
The Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the Bundesliga match away to RB Leipzig on Monday evening (kick-off 20:30 CET).
- It is recommended you take the A9 until you reach the exit Leipzig-West, then take the B181 via Merseburger Straße, Rückmarsdorfer Straße and Hans-Driesch-Straße.
- Due to the increased volume of traffic, you may experience considerable disruptions to your journey in the vicinity of the stadium.
- For this reason, it is urgently recommended that you use car parks, park and ride parking spaces and public transport.
- The match ticket entitles the holder to free travel with the MDV public transport network starting four hours before the match and ending four hours after it.
- Fans travelling with the fan bus can get out and get back on at the stop "Landauer Brücke / Am Sportforum". Stewards will be in place to guide you towards the away sector of the Red Bull Arena. During the match, the fan buses park on the street "Am Cottaweg".
- Please additionally take note of the stadium layout.
- The away fan sector may only be accessed by persons wearing neutral clothing or TSG colours. The away sector is not barrier-free.
- The turnstiles open 90 minutes before kick-off. The away ticket office will be open 150 minutes before kick-off provided tickets are still available.
- Persons who are visibly drunk shall not be permitted entry to the stadium (pursuant to the Stadium Regulations and the General Ticket Terms & Conditions). Furthermore, random breathalyser checks will be carried out.
- Rucksacks and bags that exceed the measurements of 25 x 25 x 25 cm may not be taken into the Red Bull Arena. There is no place to store rucksacks and bags during the match.
Match facts and statistics »
Print Page to top