Arrival & Departure
- Due to TSG's Bundesliga games at the PreZero Arena, it's possible there will be traffic holdups before kick-off coming from Mannheim, as well as heading towards Mannheim after full-time.
- Experience shows that the stadium's public car parks (P9 - P11) are fully occupied half an hour before kick-off at the latest. Alternatively, you can also use the parking spaces on Neulandstraße (P12 - P15). Use of the parking spaces costs five euros.
- In addition to its regular timetables, Deutsche Bahn operates relief trains for TSG's Bundesliga games.
- As an additional service, a shuttle bus will be provided that travels between the bus station at Sinsheim (Elsenz) and the PreZero Arena (Gewerbegebiet Sinsheim-Süd, Am Hummelberg).
- Tickets for football games at the PreZero Arena are also valid as return tickets on the Rhine-Neckar Transport Network (VRN), and the Heilbronn/Hohenloher/Haller Transport Network (HNV).
In the 2021/22 season we will again allocate time slots for entry, which you can find here.
Wearing an FFP2 or medical mask is mandatory at all times in the PreZero Arena until you reach your seat. Other masks, for example masks made of fabric or fan scarves, are not accepted.
The 3Gs: COVID-19 test, evidence of vaccination or recovery from a previous infection
In order to enter the PreZero Arena, all ticket holders aged 15 and over must use one of the following options:
Option A: Tested (Rapid Antigen Test or PCR)
A negative COVID-19 test result (rapid antigen test, not older than 24 hours or PCR test, not older than 48 hours). The results of lateral flow tests done yourself at home will not be accepted!
The following test deadlines therefore apply for the home game against 1. FC Cologne:
Rapid antigen test: Thursday 14.10.2021 - 22:30 CET
PCR Test: Wednesday 13.10.2021 - 22:30 CET
All older tests are no longer valid on match day. Please pay careful attention to these dates!
Book a test at a test site in Germany that works with the Corona-Warn-App or the LUCA app:
LUCA app: You can book your appointment directly in the app by tapping on the calendar icon.
Corona-Warn-App: You can find suitable test sites for the Corona-Warn-App throughout Germany at https://map.schnelltestportal.de/
On match day, have your mobile phone with the LUCA app or the Corona-Warn-App ready. Show your test results in conjunction with your ID card/passport at the 3G check point.
All other regional testing sites that are not affiliated with the LUCA app or Corona-Warn-App are also permitted. However, they cannot be used for the "Fast Lane" or "Digital 3G evidence" lines. Experience has shown that the checks will take longer as a result of this.
Option B: Fully Vaccinated
Your vaccination will only be considered valid if you have received the second dose, provided it is a two-dose vaccine. At least 14 days must have passed since your final dose.
Only vaccinations with COVID-19 vaccines recognised by the Paul Ehrlich Institute will be accepted.
Your proof of vaccination must be provided in digital form (Corona-Warn-App, LUCA app or CovPass) or by a vaccination certificate – we urge all visitors to the stadium to use the digital form in order to be able to use the "Fast Lane" at the 3G check points.
Option C: Recovered
You are considered to be fully recovered if:
- Option C1:
You have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 6 months and more than 28 days ago. The infection must have been evidenced by a positive PCR test, which you must present.
- Option C2:
If you were infected with COVID-19 more than 6 months ago (the infection must have been evidenced by a positive PCR test that you must present) and you provide evidence that you have received a dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The proof of vaccination must be presented. Only vaccinations with COVID-19 vaccines recognised by the Paul Ehrlich Institute will be accepted
Since 12 July 2021, the Corona-Warn-App (version 2.5.1) can also be used to store EU digital COVID recovery certificates. We urge all visitors to the stadium to use the digital form in order to be able to also use the "Fast Lane" at the 3G check points.
- Be mindful of good hand hygiene, use the hand disinfectant provided at all relevant areas, and, as far as possible, avoid touching your face, handles, railings or other similar objects.
- There will be a complete smoking ban throughout the stadium during matches played under COVID-19 regulations.
- It is not permitted to stay in the stadium concourse. Please return to your seats as soon as possible after entering the stadium or purchasing food and drinks.
- The consumption of food and drinks is only allowed at your own seat.
- In the stadium concourse, and at the kiosks, shops and toilet facilities, a separate route for visitors is specified by floor markings (a one-way principle). Please stick to these guidelines to minimise the potential risk to others.
- Turn your back to the other spectators in your row when leaving or returning to your seat and observe cough and sneezing etiquette.
- If possible, avoid going to the toilet directly before kick-off, during the half-time break, and at the final whistle, in order to avoid queues. To avoid overcrowding at the toilet facilities, security will regulate access.
- In order to avoid crowds at the end of the game, individual stands will leave during fixed time windows. For the protection of all spectators, please adhere to the specified times, which will be communicated via our stadium announcer, as well as via the video wall.
Please note, there will be no box office on match day. You can book tickets until half-time via our online shop. Use our online shop on the move and receive "Mobile Tickets" as a shipping method.
We hope you have fun in our living room!