It goes without saying that the fans who are already in possession of a day ticket for the home games against Hertha BSC, 1. FC Cologne, RB Leipzig and 1. FC Union Berlin will be refunded. Please take the following points into consideration:
- Purchased match tickets may be returned using the processing form (please also refer to Point 2 for information about bookings via the Online Shop). If you bought tickets via an official TSG advance booking point, they may also be returned using the processing form. Please note that the advance booking points do not refund the fee themselves! Please also note that the Fan Shop at the PreZero Arena has closed until further notice. You can contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the hotline (07261-9493 0).
- Ticket orders in the Online Shop will be reimbursed automatically (the match against Hertha BSC was already refunded in the middle of March 2020). Customers do not have to do anything about this themselves. TSG shall transfer the amount (minus possible shipping fees) back via the method of payment used for the purchase. Please note: We're starting the refund process in calendar week 19 – the processing time will then be 3-4 weeks. We ask for your patience.
- Tickets purchased for the away sector (Block G1/G2, Block H1/H2) may be returned via the away club.
- Customers who purchased their ticket via CTS Eventim are asked to please contact the relevant advance booking point. In the case of an online purchase via CTS Eventim, please contact the customer service online at https://www.eventim.de.
- If you are in possession of a season ticket for the TSG Hoffenheim Bundesliga matches, then please note: season ticket holders will receive detailed information on the reimbursement process at the end of the current season. We ask for your patience.