From now on, tickets for the clash with Los Blancos can be purchased in the following ways:
- At the fan shop at the PreZero-Arena during the usual opening hours (Monday-Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 CET and Saturdays without home games from 10:00 CET to 14:00 CET).
- At the TSG Academy training complex (Sinsheimer Straße 36 in Hoffenheim) on workdays from 10:00 CET to 16:00 CET.
- Via the online shop by clicking on the following link. Tickets can be ordered from the online shop until 12:00 CET on Tuesday 26 March via Deutsche Post (€3) or until 12:00 CET on Thursday 28 March via DHL Express (€12). Thereafter, the advance sale will take place at the two aforementioned sales points until 12:00 CET on the day of the match.
- At the first team's Bundesliga home game against Bayer Leverkusen on Friday 29 March, a separate ticket counter at the PreZero-Arena will be opened for this game.
The ticket prices are €4 for seats and €2 for standing places. There are no discounts for matches in the UEFA Youth League. The ticket offices will open two hours before kick-off, so at 16:00 CET.
Important information on tickets for wheelchair users, the away sector and local public transport services
- Wheelchair spaces (€4) can solely be purchased at the fan shop at the PreZero Arena.
- Tickets for the away sector (Block D) are only available from the ticket offices on the matchday.
- Tickets do not entitle the holder to use the local public transport network (VRN/HNV).
UEFA Youth League 2018/19 | Quarter-Final
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim vs. Real Madrid
Wednesday 3 April at 18:00 CET, Dietmar-Hopp-Stadion