It is recommended that bus and car drivers park in the ''Große Straße'' car park.
- Access to the car park is clearly signposted from the Autobahn (Nuremberg intersection and BAB - exit N - Fischbach).
There is a parking charge of €15 for buses and €4 for cars.
Away fans travelling to the stadium from the main train station via the U-Bahn (line 1 in direction Langwasser-Süd) will be escorted by the federal police.
Away fans are to get off the U-Bahn at the ''Messeparkplatz'' stop, exiting the station in the direction of Große Straße. From here, access to the stadium on foot is clearly signposted.
- Tickets to the match are also valid for U-Bahn journeys both before and after the match.
The stadium and the section for away fans will open two hours before kick-off (13.30 CET).
- Please be aware that when leaving the standing section, a small ticket receipt will be issued. In order to re-enter this section, this small ticket receipt must be handed back to the stewards.
Belt pouches and small clear rucksacks may be brought into the stadium. Larger rucksacks and bags must be handed in at the entrance for away fans.
- Fairly strict alcohol regulations are in place. Fans who have a blood alcohol level above 0.8, or who are visibly drunk, should not expect to be granted entry.
- Food and drink can be purchased in the stadium using cash.
- TetraPaks containing non-alcoholic drinks with a volume of up to 0.5L can be brought into the stadium.