The official Hoffenheim fan representatives have put together all the most important information to prepare TSG fans travelling to the DFB Cup match away to RB Leipzig (Wednesday 31 October, 20.45 CET).
- It is recommended that fans use car parks, park-and-ride parking areas and public transport.
- Tickets to the match are valid as tickets for journeys on local public transport services from four hours before kick-off to four hours after full time.
- Fans travelling by bus should get off at the ''Landauer Brücke/Am Sportforum'' area. Buses may park in the street by the ''Cottaweg'' during the match.
- The stadium and the area for away fans will open 90 minutes before kick-off (19.15 CET).
- There will be sufficient seated and standing tickets for away fans.
- Small clear rucksacks and belt bags may be brought into the stadium.
- It is not possible to hand in rucksacks and bags during the match.
- Food and drink can only be purchased in the stadium with cash.
Print Page to top