Holger Stanislawski's men take on Leverkusen in the BayArena on Friday evening. You can find out all the relevant statistics for the game here:
- This is the seventh meeting between the sides since 1899 were promoted in 2008. Bayer have the better record, with five wins and one draw in the six meetings, scoring on average 2.8 goals per game.
- Hoffenheim are with out a win in four league games after the 1-1 draw with SC Freiburg last weekend, a record they share with Hannover 96 and 1. FC Kaiserslautern.
- By contrast, Leverkusen are unbeaten in their last four games, recording two draws and two wins, with their most recent game being a 3-3 stalemate away at Hertha Berlin.
- Hoffenheim have lost their last four away games, conceding at least two goals in each. But they may be encouraged by the fact that Leverkusen have taken just 5 points from their last four home matches.
- Hoffenheim are the only side in the division yet to neither score nor concede a headed goal.
- The Sinsheim outfit are the only side not to count a German among their list of goalscorers in the league this season, while 70% of their opponents' goals have been scored by German players.
Print Page to top