Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Making the transition – U17 and U19
The CoE has two first-class natural grass pitches and a variety of indoor facilities, including strength-training and gym rooms, state-of-the-art physiotherapy services, and spaces for meetings, quiet study, and relaxation. All the work we do at the CoE is based on a compre-hensive educational approach.
Each of the CoE players receives individual coaching from our experts. Alongside daily team training sessions, the TSG Academy offers super-vised homework sessions, round-the-clock counselling, personalized athletics training, and sport-specific psychological monitoring. Our aim at this stage is to guide players toward the world of professional football.
A catering team working in the CoE’s onsite kitchen sources fresh, regional produce to prepare delicious, freshly-cooked meals that are scheduled to fit around the U17 and U19 training schedules. This makes it easier for our players to incorporate a performance-enhanc-ing diet into their daily routine so that they can focus on their athletic development.
Centre of Excellence Training
- Use of acquired techniques under time, space, and opponent pressure and at a high level of physicality
- Fostering personal initiative
- Focus on building a well-rounded personality
- Preparation for adult football
- Bundesliga-level training from qualified coaches
- Awareness of the meaning of “high-performance sport” and “professionalization”
Centre of Excellence
- U17 | U19 -
Sinsheimer Straße 36
Fax: 07261 / 9477 222